Re: Call for translations: Squeeze release announcement

Hi,

On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 11:33 AM, Alexander Reichle-Schmehl
<tolimar@debian.org> wrote:

> I can add the translated announcements to the website myself for you.
> But please contact me if there is also a localized -user or -news
> mailing list, so we can coordinate a) whome I ping when the announcement
> should be sent to that list or b) if I may/can send that announcement to
> that list myself.

it's a bit late, but I added Polish translation in
pl/2011/2011-02-06-squeeze-announce.wml. Please add translated
announce to the website.

There is no Polish -news list, but we have debian-user-polish user
mailing list. If you think it still makes sense to send announcement
more than 24h after release -- please do.

(Yay, my first big contribution to Debian :))

Regards,
Paweł