Re: Please review content squeeze release announement

Le Wed, Feb 02, 2011 at 02:59:50PM +0100, Alexander Reichle-Schmehl a écrit :

>  * To long
>  * To much overhead (history of the name blend, old blends)
>  * Links to a page I barely understand... Not sure if our users and
> journalists will do any better.

How about:

renamed <a href="http://blends.alioth.debian.org/";> <em>Debian Pure
Blends</em></a>. Their coverage has increased as Debian 6.0 adds <a
href="http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-accessibility/";>Debian
href="http://wiki.debian.org/DebianGis";>Debian GIS</a> and <a
href="http://blends.alioth.debian.org/multimedia/tasks/index";>Debian
Multimedia</a> to the already existing <a
href="http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu";>Debian Edu</a>, <a
href="http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-med/";>Debian Med</a> and <a
href="http://wiki.debian.org/DebianScience";>Debian Science</a> <em>pure
blends</em>. The full content of all the blends <a
href="http://blends.alioth.debian.org/";>can be browsed</a>, including
prospective packages that users are welcome to nominate for addition to the
next release.</p>

Since they were called CDD in Lenny, I think that it is worth mentionning the
renaming.

Cheers,

--
Charles Plessy