Re: Hiccup with RSS feed on This Week In Debian

On 01/01/11 15:28, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
Hi,

the RSS feed on This Week In Debian
(http://www.frostbitemedia.libsyn.com/rss/twid.ogg) posted multiple times
the last interview, this resulted in the same interview being announced
multiple times to Debian users like here:
http://identi.ca/debian

Can you look into this and make sure it doesn't happen again?

For now I have disabled the automatic announce of the interviews on
identi.ca. Tell me when it's fixed so that I enable it again.

Cheers,
Sorry about that we had a problem for some reason. We should be all set now. Thanks for your help and letting me know.