Re: Returning developers

On Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 08:47:29PM +0100, Christoph Berg wrote:
> I'm not sure if you have returning emeritus developers on the radar,
> so here's the three people who have returned this/last week:
>
> mdz
> keybuk
> jerome

Nice idea, thanks!

FWIW, it might be worth to mention also that mdz is the first [1] DD
entering (back) according to the non-packaging contributors GR. Saying
that will make clear that the GR is now fully implemented and might
encourage people that would like to join Debian that way to do so.

Cheers.

[1] http://mdzlog.alcor.net/2010/12/23/rejoining-debian/