Re: DPN not sent

On Wed, 18 Aug 2010, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> On Thu, 12 Aug 2010, tolimar@users.alioth.debian.org wrote:
> > Author: tolimar
> > Date: Thu Aug 12 12:49:47 2010
> > New Revision: 670

> > Log:
> > Forgot to mark this issue "sent"
>
> But debian-news@l.d.o did not get the issue:
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-news/2010/threads.html
>
> It might have been spamtrapped or whatever. But it's not in the archive
> and not in my own spam mailbox. CCing listmasters.

To enable us to investigate errors or problems you should provide us
with the following information (or as much of it as possible):

 * the IP,
 * the Time (including timezone),
 * the Message-Id,
 * the Adresses you sent from and to,
 * anything else that you think would help

We maintain a system with more than 150,000 subscribers which receives
and sends more than 1,000,000 mails a day. Without the information
above we have little chance of finding out what went wrong.

Don Armstrong

--
It can sometimes happen that a scholar, his task completed, discovers
that he has no one to thank. Never mind. He will invent some debts.