publically acknowledging hardware donations

Hi Debian Publicity Team,

Recently, TIMCO Aviation Services donated three very good machines (HP
DL 585 G2) to Debian.

What is the process of publically acknowledging them on the following
web pages:
- http://www.debian.org/misc/equipment_donations
- http://www.debian.org/News/ or http://news.debian.net/

Ironically, I'm a current member of the 'hardware donations pseudo-team'
(pending Leader's potential redelegation of this activity) but I don't
know the process by which to get these pages updated to reflect our
latest donations.

Let me know,

Luca

--
Luca Filipozzi, Director of Operations, UBC Electrical and Computer Engineering