Won't work on DPN today; delegating announcement to zobel

Hi,

I'm sorry to inform you, that I won't be able on the next issue of
the DPN, as I got sick :(  Obviously, that also means, that I won't do a
content freeze today.  But as always:  Feel free to work in it as you
like.

Also please note, that I hereby delegate my full authority to take care
of an announcement to be sent out shortly to DSA and listmaster Martin Zobel-Helas.
Whatever he does, it will be on my explicit request.  Sorry for the
short notice, but I got informed about the need of this announcement
just 6 hours ago.  When you'll see it, you will surely understand, that
this "shortcut" was just for the best.

Best Regards,
  Alexander