Re: buzz to sponsor attendance of non-regulars to DebConf10

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 09:33:37AM +0800, Paul Wise wrote:
> That is a most excellent idea. Please ensure that the press
> release/blog post gets posted to external media too. I imagine an LWN
> news item would be the appropriate level of exposure. Some microblog
> buzz would also be a good idea.

I agree with most of that, but we need a starting point. That starting
point should be either a blog post that eventually lands to planet (the
ideal place for that, I think, it would be the debconf blog, but I
haven't contacted them directly, it would be great if someone of
-publicity here can do that), or a -press release. Once we have that,
all of us can tweet/dent/whatever :)

Cheers.