Re: Please review announcement about upcoming German Min Conference

Hi!

Jeremiah Foster schrieb:

If I could be added to the alioth subversion list for the publicity
project I would then be able proofread documents in English. My
alioth login is jeremiah-guest.

Sorry, I don't understand. You are already member of the publicity project on alioth (and already did two commits). This document is just in an other path of the repository (svn.alioth.debian.org/svn/publicity/announcements/ instead of DPN). Feel free so just do an "svn co svn+ssh://svn.alioth.debian.org/svn/publicity/" to get everything.

Best regards,
  Alexander