Re: [Debian Marketing] please recommend where to order custom *Debian t-shirts

On Oct 20, 2010, at 11:45, Yaroslav Halchenko wrote:

> Originally I have sent this email to merchandise@debian.org but
> apparently [2] that is a sink with unknown  destination, that is why
> I am posting here:

Debian Merchandise definitely is alive. Give them some time to respond perhaps.

> Dear Debian Merchandise People,
>
> As you could have seen on http://news.debian.net/, we (NeuroDebian) are
> going to hold a Debian booth at SfN 2010 (big neuroscience conference).
>
> For a proper appearance of our team we are thinking about ordering
> a few t-shirts with our NeuroDebian logo [1] (big on the back) with a
> Debian logo (small) within "pocket" area upfront.
>
> Could you please recommend any shirts printing service (in USA), where
> we could order limited (<=10) amount of printed t-shirts of a reasonable
> quality for a reasonable cost (we are paying out of our own
> pockets).

Most of the people that I know who help out with the merchandise are based in Europe, so I can't say with certainty if they'll know a good printer in the US. Unfortunately I don't know of one myself.

Jeremiah