[OT] instructions for DDs (and "bits from ..." mail sought)

Hi!

Am 09.09.2010 11:56, schrieb Jeremiah Foster:

>> We really suck at our own publicity ;)
> heh. Sad, but kinda true. =)

Getting of topic, but to funny to not share:

The perl people I met on some events recently have a nice slogan on
their business cards:  "Perl - We suck at marketing." ;)

Best regards,
  Alexander

PS:  Be careful when approaching a Perl booth on an event!  They might
just give you a round tuit [1], and expect you to actually do something
[2].  They gave the three, and look at all the things I need to do now!

  1: http://twitpic.com/11o14i
  2: http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/round_tuit