Re: Debian base mint.

On Wed, Sep 8, 2010 at 5:17 PM, Jeremiah Foster
<jeremiah@jeremiahfoster.com> wrote:

> Fascinating. I'll write a short paragraph about this in the DPN - thanks Roman.
> If I read through the lines, Linux Mint seems to be frustrated with Ubuntu as their upstream; "we're fully in control of the system without being impacted by upstream decisions."
>
> Interesting to see how this plays out.

I don't think it is that interesting, derivative distros like these
seem to switch back and forth as quickly as the wind changes. There
does seem to be a trend towards Debian these days though.

What I do find interesting is the percentage of users commenting on
that blog post who thought the change was a good thing.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise