Re: Debian Project News 2010/11 frozen. Please review and translate

Filipus Klutiero wrote:
>> According to the<a href="http://bts.turmzimmer.net/details.php";>unofficial
>> 	release-critical bug counter</a>, the upcoming release,
>> 	Debian 6.0<q>Squeeze</q>, is currently affected by
>> 226 release-critical bugs. Ignoring bugs which are easily solved
>> 	or on the way to being solved, roughly speaking, about
>> 129 release critical bugs remain to be solved for the
>> 	release to happen.
>
> Heh :-S
> So now the high number excludes bugs fixed in unstable? Sorry but this
> is not what the formulation suggests to me at all :-(

I can't work out what it is you're suggesting should be done to
improve the text.  Would you prefer the following?

  According to the <a
  href="http://bts.turmzimmer.net/details.php";>unofficial
  release-critical bug counter</a>, the upcoming release, Debian 6.0
  <q>Squeeze</q>, is currently affected by a total of 226
  release-critical bugs. <a
  href="http://blog.schmehl.info/Debian/rc-stats/#2010-35";>More
  detailed statistics</a> are also available.  Counting (roughly
  speaking) only the bugs for which a fix must be found before the
  release can happen, by the DPN's <a
  href="http://wiki.debian.org/ProjectNews/RC-Stats";>standard
  criteria</a>), about 129 bugs remain to be dealt with.
--
JBR - and today's single word in West Greenlandic is:
Iqqaamasalirsaarutaannanngilaq "It's not just an account of memories"