Re: Guidance needed for Italian Debian/Ubuntu mini-conference press-announce

 Le 2010-09-03 07:12, Luca Bruno a écrit :
The conference will see the prominent participation of the current
Debian Project Leader, Stefano Zacchiroli, and some members of both
Debian-women[5] and Ubuntu-women[6] teams,
I am not a native English speaker, but this sounds wrong to me.
"some members of both Debian-women[5] and Ubuntu-women[6] teams" seems to imply there are 2 Debian-women teams and 2 Ubuntu-women teams.

I think this is supposed to read:
both Debian-women[5] and Ubuntu-women[6],
or
both the Debian-women[5] and Ubuntu-women[6] teams,