Re: "debian" identi.ca account

Cool!

Is possible multiple people posting in the same account. Use script with mailman, get subject "Dent:" and post @debian account identi.ca

[1] http://valessiobrito.info/tmp/mailman-to-identica

sorry my english, see the script! My friend make this and used @InkscapeBrasil.

.ValessioBrito

Citando Stefano Zacchiroli <leader@debian.org>:

Heya, Valessio Brito has noticed that the "debian" identi.ca account [1]
was taken by others and asked the identi.ca administrators to give it
back to Debian. The adms have done that and I'm now in control of it.

While I'm a microblogging user myself, and while I believe that
identi.ca is one of the best example of social software that fully
adhere to Debian principles, I'm not planning to use the account myself
(mostly for lack of time).

If someone is willing to do that on behalf of Debian, to post notices of
interesting Debian activities, just let me know and I'll be happy to
hand over the control of the account.

Cheers.

[1] http://identi.ca/debian

://ValessioBrito.info