Re: Debian Project News 2010/08 frozen, please review and translate

Hi,

On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 12:35:20AM +0100, Miguel Figueiredo wrote:
> during this week i've translated the latest issue of DPN to Portuguese
> (pt). I would like to continue the effort as long as I can.
> How can I commit it?

Request access to publicity project on alioth, then see
http://wiki.debian.org/ProjectNews/HowToContribute#TranslatingtheDebianProjectNews

> Just a wishlist: It would be great to have the content in .po format
> to translate. It would be *much* easier to translate.

You may use po on your side or on publicity, but the website need a wml
per language.

--
Simon Paillard