What does "String freeze" mean?

Hi!

Am 12.06.2010 16:00, schrieb Giovanni Mascellani:

> Other than doing some minor technical fixes, in commit 362 I modified a
> bit two wordings (a casing and added "for DebConf10" in the article
> about the provisional talk list). Is this acceptable in string freeze,
> or is the freeze considered to be strict?

Hmm... "string freeze" is probably the wrong wording, it's more a
content freeze:  To give translators and reviewers time for their work,
no new content should be added and heavy changes should be avoided.

Your changes surely aren't heavy ones, so it's fine with me.  And thanks :)

Best regards,
  Alexander