Re: Debian Project News 2010/04 frozen, please review and translate

On 2010-05-31 09:37, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
On Sat, May 29, 2010 at 01:04:17PM +0200, Alexander Reichle-Schmehl wrote:
I just finished the last bits for the latest issue of the Debian Project
News to be release on Monday.  I would appreciate reviews and translations.
Congrats for this issue: I confess I did not read the draft, but I've
just read the finalized version, and I'm _really_ impressed by its
quality.  Chapeau!  (like they say around me
Good job.
There is an encoding issue in:
After visiting the �lectricit� de France Research and Development centre, Debian Project Leader Stefano Zacchiroli blogged about their reasons for basing their cluster (and an increasing number of desktops, too) on Debian.

should read