Re: buzz to sponsor attendance of non-regulars to DebConf10

On Sat, May 01, 2010 at 01:43:34PM +0200, Michael Banck wrote:
> What about our GSoC students?  Are they handled elsewhere, or does it
> make sense to include them here?

I think that in most cases they won't fit the imposed requirements
(i.e. being either DM or DD). I'm (not yet) aware of some precedent
plans about sponsoring GSoC students attendance to DebConf10, but on
that I'm still waiting a recap/overview summary from Obey.

Cheers.