Re: Naming people with title / function?

Paul Wise ha scritto:
On Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 5:59 PM, Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel@ftbfs.de> wrote:

I would add their title/function. eg. Alexander Reichle-Schmehl could
have said something as spokes-person of the Debian project as well as
Debian FTP-Team member. So with which hat on did he say it now?

I definitely agree with this.

Me too. I think it's easier for the reader to put people in the right context with the indication of title/function. Yes, maybe it can be a little bit boring to read it but IMO it's often a necessary information.

Cheers,

Francesca