Re: The Debian Project Newsletter

No problem, I'll do that next time.

I'll try my best to keep an eye on the newsletter as it progresses,
but if you (or anyone else reading this) have anything that you'd like
me to look over don't hesitate to email me.  I'm currently working as
an English teacher, I have some proofreading ability, and I'm
desperate to help out the Debian project in any way that I can! :)

(/me checks for mistakes, mumbling something about Muphry's law...)