times.d.n status?

Heyho!

[cc:s of replies appreciated.  Thanks.]

I'm trying to get back to a more regular publishing schedule for the "random
developer" interviews at times.debian.net -- but lately times.d.n has been
down more often than not, and I hesitate to send out another batch of
interview requests.

I'm not subscribed to this list anymore (but I had a look at the list
archives) and haven't found anything recent beyond [1] which says there was
no final decision.

Is times.d.n going to be abandoned for now or is there any hope that it will
be back soon?  Should I move the interviews to news.debian.net (OTOH I'm not
sure this would be on topic there) or to some other channel?  (Of course, I
can always abandon the series, although personally I liked to read the
answers and I did get a few emails expressing the same sentiment.)

cheers
-- vbi

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-publicity/2009/07/msg00010.html

--
Don't ask about sysfs.  It's a Heisenberg system: attempting to document
it changes the next release.