Re: new Debian Project financial partners listing page

On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 7:19 AM, Andre Felipe Machado
<andremachado@techforce.com.br> wrote:

> I commited a few css improvements few moments ago for better cell padding.
> There is also a small correction to the euro symbol to do. It is better to use
> the "& euro ;" notation.

Aha, so that is why I was seeing an â instead of a euro symbol; the
website HTML declares it is iso-8859-1 instead of UTF-8. I'll followup
on this on the debian-www list, I think we should change that.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise