Re: page for listing donors for Debian Project?

On Sat, Oct 17, 2009 at 8:53 PM, Andre Felipe Machado
<andremachado@techforce.com.br> wrote:

> I was unable to find a page listing donors (money) for Debian Project.
> There are pages for equipment and services donors. But they are also unclear
> about who is patronaging / employing DDs and or contributors for Debian Project
> during business hours.
> This is also a very important type of partnership.
> What could we do about these lacking pages?

Some ideas:

Contact the Debian accountant and auditor:

http://www.debian.org/intro/organization

Also, since SPI collects donations on behalf of Debian, they would
have donation information.

Put a call-out on debian-project asking for those DDs who are employed
by Debian if their employers would be willing to listed on our
website.

--
bye,
pabs