video on linux.com

We don't really have anything currently, right? At least not until
DC9.

If you know of anything, let me know. Otherwise this is mostly FYI.

----- Forwarded message from Brian Proffitt <bproffitt@linuxfoundation.org> -----

I wanted to reach out to all of you and let you know that as we improve
Linux.com, one of the upcoming features will be the inclusion of li live or
recorded video in the site. If you or members of your community have Ustream
or Livestream shows going (or plans along those lines), let me know... we'd
love to offer Linux.com to you as a channel for your live or recorded
events.

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@d.o>      Related projects:
: :'  :  proud Debian developer               http://debiansystem.info

in the beginning was the word,
and the word was content-type: text/plain