Re: linux.com and Debian

martin f krafft wrote:
> Hey folks,
>
> I've been asked to "write about Debian" on linux.com. While
> I greatly appreciate this opportunity, and look forward to doing it,
> I know myself well enough by now that I won't be able to keep up the
> regularity. I am thus seeking other folks, who are also interested
> in writing for linux.com.
>
> I don't know exactly what the goal or the precise requirements are,
> but I am interested in finding out as well. If you have any
> questions, I'd gladly put you in touch with the people who might
> know the answers.
>
> Cheers,

They are looking for which kind of articles about debian ? technical
articles ? Anybody can write articles or it's needed to be a debian
developper ?

I see the Linux Foundation is taking over the linux.com website, so,
it's the Linux Foundation that is looking for writers ?

Regards,

--
http://snurf.info - http://about-gnulinux.info
Hebergez vos projets libres : http://freehosting.snurf.info