Re: Draft for lenny release announcement

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 12:18:34PM +0100, Holger Levsen wrote:
> > > What does that sentence mean? Why should (only) Windows users need
> > > to reconfigure the bios?
> > To boot from CD instead of HDD, I guess.
>
> That doesnt really have to do anything with Windows. Or if, it should be
> explained how/why.

I wanted to highlight the inclusion of win32-loader.  But maybe this
does not fit the release announcement and should just be dropped
completely.

Cheers,
--
Jérémy Bobbio                        .''`.
lunar@debian.org                    : :Ⓐ  :  # apt-get install anarchism