Re: [PARTNERS] hppa / s390 porter boxes available

Hi,

On Donnerstag, 5. Februar 2009, Paul Wise wrote:
> > Do we have a worthwhile story/announcement here [0] to be written?
> What would be the story? "Debian gets more hardware" doesn't sound
> particularly newsworthy IMO.

"Debian gets another server running on real big iron" is, IMO. That server is
one out of 200 on that particular machine, afaik. Thats quite impressive.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IBM_System_z9 has a bit more horsepower than a
linksys :-)

regards,
	Holger