Re: [DRAFT for REVIEW] Debian Lenny is coming: target release date

That's good news Andre!

Done. The most important edit was the one made to the first paragraph.

You could always do a heavier edit on this paragraph, as follows:

Following the plan outlined in the previous release update, with the Debian Installer RC2 announcement we are now in deep freeze. We will only be migrating to testing those packages which fix RC bugs.

All the best,

Jon