First interview ready (Re: more content for times.d.n: developers interviews)

Heyho!

Ok, I'm ready to post the first interview.

Since this is the first posting I'm preparing: could somebody with access on
thallo have a look at it (/org/times.debian.net/tmp/interview-steinke) and
comment on formatting problems?  I use h1, h2, tt, p, i, a HTML tags and
[lr]dquo, mdash entities.

Also: is just mentioning the category in the header enough?  I think the
interviews should have their own category as none of the existing ones fit.

thanks & cheers
-- vbi

--
Now, with penguins, (cuddly such), "contented" means it has either just
gotten laid, or it's stuffed on herring. Take it from me, I'm an expert