Re: [DRAFT for REVIEW] New stable SuiteTelecentro 2.0
- To: Jon Evans <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: [DRAFT for REVIEW] New stable SuiteTelecentro 2.0
- From: AndreMachado <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 19:15:27 -0800
- Message-id: <f707216936941b5ef0611df7e18e2b42@localhost>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Thanks for your very good suggestions.
You could edit yourself the wiki page. The new proposed text is good.
Beyond the Felipe's msg, there are additional backgroud info and details
at or linked from the previous Debian Times article 
The SuiteTelecentro already benefitted more than 4 million low income
users at telecentres.
Maybe linking it with more emphasis could help the new text.