Re: Please review latest issue of the Debian Project News

Alexander Reichle-Schmehl wrote:
> I just finished writing the 13th issue of the Debian Project News.  It's
> scheduled to be released this evening / tomorow morning (I'll be home
> arround 20:00 UTC and plan to send it out then, unless my train is
> delayed).
>
> Could you please profreed the current draft available at
> http://wiki.debian.org/ProjectNews/Issues/Current ?

I'm going via the wiki for once.  Is that ITP for "moon" or
"moonlight"?  The subject and packagename lines disagree...

And I'm changing "Giridhar Appaji Nag Y" to "Y Giridhar Appaji Nag",
to match what it says at appaji.net, but if anybody knows better,
please speak up!
--
JBR
PS: s/profreed/proofread/, but technically it's copy-editing!