Re: [Debconf-team] After DebConf Press release?

also sprach Alexander Reichle-Schmehl <tolimar@debian.org> [2008.08.17.1736 -0300]:
> As far as I know you planed to send a Press Release out, after DebConf
> finished.  When did you expect that to be ready?  Any ETA?

What would be the content? I think I said that I could and would,
but I have no idea what else to put in there than the same info from
the first press release.

So I guess don't wait...

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@debconf.org>
: :'  :  DebConf orga team; press officer

"give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day. teach a man to
 fish, and he'll buy a funny hat. talk to a hungry man about fish,
 and you're a consultant."
                                                      -- scott adams