Re: Request for Review: Debian Project News 2008/06

Hiya Alexander,

As far as I can see it's not too bad at all.

The first story needs tweaking:

Debian Day 2008 around the globe

16 August 2008 will mark the 15th birthday of the Debian project since its first announcement by its founder Ian Murdock on comp.os.linux.development on 16 August 1993. A coordination page for local Debian User Groups organizing and announcing birthday events is already available at the Debian Wiki.

The first sentence is a little confused and makes the reader work too hard.

If you cut the redundancy it'd be less confusing:

16 August 2008 will mark the 15th birthday of the Debian project since its first announcement by founder Ian Murdock on comp.os.linux.development.

Capitalisation of Titles? It's a good question!

Typically for English there's any number of ways of doing it correctly.

Sentence style is popular: i.e., capitalise the first word of the title and only proper nouns and proper adjectives thereafter (Turabian).

Wiki have a useful article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capitalization

The only other question is do you plan to use American spelling or British?

British spelling wouldn't use all of those z's: i.e., organising

Is the link working yet?

Jon

The first se