About the DPN's opening paragraph

Hi

While reading the latest DPN (from yesterday) I got really confused by
the introductory paragraph.

Let me quote it here:

'Welcome to this year's 3rd issue of DPN, the newsletter for the Debian
community. Steve McIntyre sent a new "Bits from the DPL" mail. A
serious issue in Debians OpenSSL package has been fixed recently.
Debian is discussing about an archive strucure for huge packages.'

The paragraph formatting lends the reader to thinking that it is one
complete idea, but instead these are four totally disconnected phrases.

It was just when I got to the last phrase that I actually understood
that it was actually introducing me to some of the covered topics.

Maybe some kind of bulleted list would have been better for this, like:

"Welcome to this year's 3rd issue of DPN, the newsletter for the
Debian
community.

Some of the topics covered in this issue:
. Steve McIntyre sent a new "Bits from the DPL" mail.
. A serious issue in Debians OpenSSL package has been fixed recently.
. Debian is discussing about an archive strucure for huge packages.
. And much more.

Read on!'

I think this format is a lot less awckward.

Also, there is the problem with the naming of the newsletter that
someone else has already pointed out in this list: The subject of the
e-mail, the title of the newsletter and the last phrase all say "Debian
Weekly News", which I suppose is a legacy of the old DWN. Everywhere
else, though, the newsletter is referred to as DPN. I would suggest
changing the old wording to "Debian Project News" (that's what it is,
right?)

Apart from these, excellent job! It is really nice to receive news about
the project.

Cheers!
Cassiano Leal