Purchasing the Laudatio Condensed font

I spent an hour today handcraftig a modified version of our 'debian'
logo string, which is typeset in a non-free font:

  http://stuff.madduck.net/scratch/debian__debian.ch__debian.ch-openlogo.svg

This got me thinking that we might actually want to buy a licence of
this font for use by the publicity team.

I contacted the publisher, who replied:

----- Forwarded message from Berthold Direct Sales <sales@bertholddirect.com> -----

You can purchase a 5 CPU license online at the following URL
http://www.bertholdtypes.com/bq_library/290090.html

Creating a static logo image is permissible in the End User License
Agreement.

----- End forwarded message -----

There are cheaper offers, but before I go anywhere, even to get the
okay from Steve, I'd like to hear feedback.

I realise that we don't *need* this font so much, considering we
have vector versions of the string. However, as in our case, we
might want to make an occasional modification, and $200 isn't that
much for Debian.

What do people think?

"alle vorurteile kommen aus den eingeweiden."
                                                 - friedrich nietzsche