Re: [DRAFT FOR REVIEW] Steve McIntyre elected Debian Project Leader 2008

Hi!

Am 15.4.2008 schrieb "CJ Fearnley" <cjf@LinuxForce.net>:

>I think the lengthy discussion about the Debian voting method is
>inappropriate for a news release about the DPL election.  [..]

I concour.

>Let's keep it simple.  And let's focus on the news worthy elements not
>all this political stuff about the election process.

It might be a good idea to add some about his "project history", too.
Could someone have a look at his plattform, where mentions that and add
it to the draft bellow?  Please also add who condiated, too, and a small
"Thanks to Sam, our present DPL, who didn't liked to run due to time
constraints" or something like that.

BTW:  As soon as http://www.debian.org/vote/2008/vote_001 is updated, I
would like to send out something do the debian-news list, too.