[DRAFT for REVIEW] Solothurn, CH, is migrating 2000 desktops to Debian

Hello,
Thanks to Joey Schulze, who sent the original link [0],
we have another draft to review attached.
Please, german speakers need to read the german linked docs at [0].
I used online free translators to get something from the texts and pdf
to edit the attached draft.

Also, please review the new draft [1] of the previously sent success story.

Regards.
Andre Felipe Machado

[0] http://ec.europa.eu/idabc/en/document/7374/46
[1] http://times.debian.net/1221

--
"A Debian user never dies. Issues a last command:
shutdown -h now"