Re: Interested in promoting Debian with linux+ magazine?

Hi Kate!

You said you would like to correct the statements below:

> > Please note that, a long time ago, I replied to such an offer from
> > Linux+, and I found out that:
> > - Re-publishing elsewhere an article that you write for Linux+ is not
> >   allowed
> > - The pay was very low

What about... actually correcting them?  You haven't lost a word about
these two statements after your initial two paragraphs.  Did they turn
out to be true after all?

> > Also, I don't think that Linux+'s audience is very big.

A comment on this may also be interesting for potential writers.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Ten years and still binary compatible.  -- XFree86