Re: scientific study about Debian governance and social organization

Hello,
Mr. Ferrara kindly sent to me an updated and revised version of his text.
I uploaded it to my personal blog article [0] so you could read the latest version of his text.
Please, read the study and send comments to thsi list. We need to highlight some points in order to write an article at Debian Times.

Is it allowed for me to upload files to the times.debian.net server? Where to put the pdf?

Regards.
Andre Felipe

[0] http://www.techforce.com.br/index.php/news/linux_blog/scientific_study_about_debian_governance_and_organization