Re: Interested in promoting Debian with linux+ magazine?

Hello Edi,

Thanks for writing and I am glad you are interested in writing for Linux+
magazine.

> I'm interested in that but I'm not an official debian developper (I did
> just a couple of pkgs for myself). Is that a problem ?

No, you don't have to be an official debian developer to write an article
about Debian :)  I have received few responses and I am currently mapping out
some details with other possible authors.

Anyway, I would be happy if you could write an article about Debian for us.
Have you got any other article idea than about installation?

Could you send me your article proposition: a specific theme with a brief
description?

I look forward on working with you soon,
Kate

--
Katarzyna Kaczor
Linux+ DVD magazine

Software Media LLC
1461 A First Avenue, # 360
New York, NY 10021-2209
USA

phone number: 1-917-338 - 3631/ +48 22 427 35 34
fax:  +48 22 887 10 11
www.lpmagazine.org/en
http://www.buyitpress.com/en/