Re: Draft ready for review : Italian Debian Community Conference 2007 - 15th/16th September, San Donà di Piave (VE - Italy)

Hi!

* André Felipe Machado <andremachado@techforce.com.br> [070914 00:55]:
> Please, could some senior editor review this article [0] and publish
> it , as it is about an event this weekend?
> Regards.

Done.  Slightly changed from "I" to "we"; I think that fit's better for
a news entry.  Oh, and I removed the footnote links, which don't make
sense in this medium (while they are usefull for e-mails).

Many thanks for your contribution!

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander