Re: Debian used in Bristol Digital Recycling Project

Hi Christian,

On Mon Apr 23, 2007 at 11:57:30 +0200, Christian Pfeiffer Jensen wrote:
> Potential for times.debian.net?
>
> The connecting Bristol project use Debian to extend the life of computer
> hardware and offer the public fully functioning, refurbished PCs for the
> price of ?50.
>
> http://www.egovmonitor.com/node/10462

would it be possible for you to prepare a full article for
times.debian.net? My problem is, that i am currently a bit short in
time, but would add it, if someone prepares an article.

Thanks

Martin
--
[root@debian /root]# man real-life