Debian is much more pleasant to deploy [compared to RHEL]

Yodel!

I like how Jason Brooks compares RHEL with Debian:

[speaking about frequent reinstalls etc.]
... RHEL is actually more of a pain to work with than Windows, for which
there were (...) volume license copies ... Debian is my favorite example of
deployment flexibility ... Just because Debian is much more pleasant to
deploy, however, doesn't mean that I get to ignore RHEL, ...

The whole piece: http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,1895,2108274,00.asp

cheers
-- vbi

--
Much of the Voyager records, however, is only available in compiled form
to extraterrestrials for copyright reasons.