HP making money with Debian

Yo!

I guess this article [1] is at least worth a Debian times item: Supporting
Debian brought $25 million in directly related sales in EMEA.

+++
/title/Supporting Debian makes sense, commercially speaking./title/

href="http://www.hp.com/";>HP</a>, supporting Debian for its Proliant and
Blade Systems servers was a surprising commercial success: $25 million in
hardware sales for 2006 in EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa) were directly
related to HP starting to offer official support for Debian sarge.</p>

href="http://www.internetnews.com/dev-news/article.php/3661481";>article</a>
on InternetNews, Wade also assured that official support for Debian etch
will be forthcoming soon after the latters release.</p>
+++

Probably needs some polishing, I'm away partying for the next week.

cheers
-- vbi
[1] http://www.internetnews.com/dev-news/article.php/3661481
--
A private sin is not so prejudicial in the world as a public indecency.
		-- Miguel de Cervantes