Re: Press Anouncement preparation for Sarge r3

On Thu, Aug 31, 2006 at 08:24:11PM +0200, Joey Schulze wrote:

>> >Since nobody else replied, I'll do it on my own.
>> >
>> >Installation happened at around 08:00 UTC on Sep 31st, the mirror
>> >pulse is at around 20:00 UTC, the CD building will start at about
>> >21:00 UTC and will take ~24 hours.
>>
>> Well, ignoring the response from me (Message-ID:
>> <[🔎] 20060831135645.GD23864@einval.com>), but you're about right. CD
>> building may start a couple of hours later than you suggest, and we
>> *really* could do with some installation testing to make sure the CDs
>> with the new d-i build are correct. That won't take too long (I hope),
>> but I'm just warning...
>
>Umh... your mail is the source for the CD/DVD bits.

Ah, OK. The "Since nobody else replied, I'll do it on my own" bit
confused me a little...

  Armed with "Valor": "Centurion" represents quality of Discipline,
  Honor, Integrity and Loyalty. Now you don't have to be a Caesar to
  concord the digital world while feeling safe and proud.