re: Report on the event coordination meeting in Essen, Germany

On Wed, 30 Aug 2006, Wookey wrote:
| Debian UK has such a shelf, for the same reasons. It packs flat and is
| held together with nuts and bolts. It does not take up too much space
| but it is heavy. It is really useful. The only real problem is that the
| assembly/disassembly takes quite a long time. Particularly at the end

I do a lot of work on science fiction conventions in the US.  We have a
number of _plastic_ shelving units for similar purposes.  These assemble
and break down quickly without tools or hardware, are considerably lighter
than metal ones, and are perfectly adequate for most uses.

-Noel

---Noel Rosenberg
---noel-debian@gamelogic.com
---"Not the handsome actor...
---    who plays the hero's role." - _Nobody's Hero_ - Rush