ROAD phone

This thing:

  http://www.road-gmbh.de/en/index.html

is also running Debian. I am trying to get a quote from the CEO/CTO
right now, but this would also make a good story.

`. `'`

"it would be truly surprising
 if sound were not capable of suggesting colour,
 if colours could not give the idea of the melody,
 if sound and colour were not adequate to express ideas."
                                                     -- claude debussy