Re: I want one of those!

On Fri, Aug 18, 2006 at 02:24:39PM +0200, Adrian von Bidder wrote:
> I was not sure if pure product announcements should be even discussed.

Well, it is some pretty cool hardware which apparently ships with Debian
preinstalled (although it seems to be a tech-demo rather than a real
product).

I guess this does not warrant a press release from our part (see Martin
Michlmayr's reply, if they would worked together with Debian folks to
get everything support in Debian/upstream, matters were differen), but
it should probabyl qualify for inclusion into DWN or DebianTimes.

Michael