Re: Fwd: Report of Cuba visit

On Wed, 2006-08-16 at 00:01 +0100, martin f krafft wrote:
> damog, please also forward such stuff to debian-publicity...

Yes, I'm sorry. I was just confused with some things around.

Also, I would want to apologize for such a writing where I left some
words in Spanish (when I wrote the text, I left some words in Spanish so
I could check a proper translation afterwards; days later I just forgot
to recheck).

These words were:

> The first idea I conclude from my visit to Cuba is that most of the
> things are not as they are expected. Most of the things and life itself
> is widely different than what we have been told, mainly by the US
> government. I had a fake idea on how the people live, on how the people
> feel about the revolution and on how they think about it. I enaltecer
                                                              ^^^^^^^^^
I enaltecer the innocence of people -> I praise the innocence of people.

> the innocence of people, Cubans are some of the nicest people I have
> ever met on my whole life, without prejudges, well informed on what's
> going on with the outter world and artistically and scientifically
> sobresalientes.
sobresalientes -> outstanding.

--
David Moreno Garza                                <damog@damog.net>